12/28/09

Christmas with the family

Wow, I cannot believe it has been so long since my last post. Too many things happened since August. My husband and I drove for almost six days to relocate to Pennsylvania where his family lives. We only stayed a few days in PA before we took a plane to go to Lima, Peru and then another to Cusco to spend time with my family.

It was so nice to spend the holidays with my family after so many years. We have a different Christmas tradition in Peru, we stay up late on Christmas Eve waiting until midnight for Jesus to be born. After that we enjoy of a delicious Christmas dinner, and a couple of hours later we eat paneton and drink hot chocolate, all while spending a great time with your family.

Andrew and I went to bed around 3:00 am, everyone else stayed up until 6:00 am. Good times!

We are planning on staying a couple months in Peru. Many adventures to follow, so stay tuned! I will post pictures once I upload them to my computer.


Hope You Had a Great Christmas .... Merry Christmas to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment