8/11/09

Better late than never

I have been away for a while, but I have lots of pictures to post. I will start with Garlic Festival pictures. I ended up going on Sunday. Saturday wasn't a good day for me since I was still feeling weak and sick, but Sunday I felt like going out and enjoying the day.
I picked up my mom and sister (A. was in San Diego for the week) and we went to Gilroy. It would normally take an hour and forty-five minutes to get there but it took us over two hours to arrive, not before taking a detour and getting lost a couple of times. We finally arrived to the hot, hot, hot Gilroy and it was probably more than 100 degrees. We had to stay in the shade most of the time, but we had a great time.
Lots of fruity drinks, great food, and nice music made this festival an unforgetable experience.

He estado alejada por un tiempo pero tengo muchas fotos que mostrar. Voy a empezar con las del Festival del Ajo, termine yendo el Domingo, Sábado no fue un buen día para mi porque todavía me sentía débil, pero el Domingo me sentí con ganas de salir y disfrutar el día.
Recogí a mi mama y hermana (A. estaba en San Diego toda la semana) y fuimos a Gilroy. Normalmente tomaría una hora y cuarenta y cinco minutos en llegar pero nos tomo mas de dos horas en llegar, no sin antes tomar un atajo y perdernos un par de veces. Finalmente llegamos al caluroso Gilroy con por lo menos cien grados de temperatura. Tuvimos que quedarnos en la sombra la mayor parte del tiempo pero pasamos un buen rato.
Muchas bebidas de frutas, buena comida y música hicieron de este festival una experiencia inolvidable.

Arriving/Llegando





My sister and I/My hermana y yo

Delicious Smoothies/Deliciosos Licuados de Fruta

Turkey Legs/Piernas de Pavo

Very Important/Muy importante

End of the day/Al final del día

1 comment:

  1. Looks hot! Sorry I missed it. It wasn't so hot in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete